Is250 Awd 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is250 Awd 2011

Hello, I was wondering how to hardwire my passport 9500ix without too being too invasive, also where to put the wire leads... into the rear view mirror.

Thanks

Exposed Harness

some Lexus AUTO dimming mirrors don't have their Wire Harness (nolex plug) exposed, which is needed for our MirrorTap Power Cord. If your mirror is auto dimming (runs on +12V Switch Power) and has its Wire Harness exposed, check this out:
    http://store.blendmount.com/Product361

If not exposed, or if not Auto dimming, you'll have to HardWire to the nearest Switch Power source, like a moonroof, etc...:
    http://store.blendmount.com/Product323

Comment

I will try to get some pictures for you, to determine if what I see is that plug you are looking for.

Is this something the Lexus Dealership can do for me? Or is this something that could like void my warranty.

btw, I bought the first one... would I be able to get a trade if i do in face need the sunroof adapter part.

Also, if I do have the plug... where do I insert the leads?

Comment

Originally posted by wonger007 View Post
        I will try to get some pictures for you, to determine if what I see is that plug you are looking for.

Is this something the Lexus Dealership can do for me? Or is this something that could like void my warranty.

btw, I bought the first one... would I be able to get a trade if i do in face need the sunroof adapter part.

Also, if I do have the plug... where do I insert the leads?
        The dealership can do it, and ask them if it voids your warranty while you're there.
        yeah, we'll swap for ya.
        You'll have to test your Wire Harness with a VoltMeter to determine where to insert the leads--or visit a stereo installer or your dealer.

Comment

I attached a pic =P...

I was wondering if that was the plug you were referring to, or do I have to go through the sunroof...

there are wires plugged into something behind that electrical tape i think... but dont know if i should cut open that tape
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X