Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Ari A. of Herndon, Virginia on 8/9/2011. BBE-2000 Highly Recommended!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Ari A. of Herndon, Virginia on 8/9/2011. BBE-2000 Highly Recommended!!!!!!

Although the BlendMount seems expensive, it's certainly worth every penny. I usually put my radar detector above my rear view mirror with the suction cup mount. I decided to try this out. I LOVE it.

The mount is very simple to install. The instructions provided are clear and easy to follow (i didn't use them though, it's pretty easy to figure out on your own). You're given all the required hardware to easily install it. The mount keeps my heavy redline VERY secure. It doesn't bounce around at all.

It isn't in the way of my line of vision either. The only issue is that it's a bit obvious to prying eyes. but theres nothing you can do about that.

I bought the mirror hardwire 9" cable with my mount and installed that in two minutes. It was the easiest hardwire i've ever done. I didn't have to run any wires down the pillars... it was awesome. It's very clean.

I've recommended this product to all the other enthusiasts i know, and i'd recommend it to anyone! AWESOME PRODUCT
Working...
X